Welcome to the Loma Ridge Elementary PTA Website! We are excited to extend an invitation for you to support & join our school’s PTA.
What is the Loma Ridge PTA? Why is my support so needed?
The purpose of the Loma Ridge Elementary PTA is to enhance your child’s education by funding programs & services not supported by Irvine Unified School District (IUSD).
Our first action is to gather funds to be able to support some amazing programs for our students with our Fall “Pledge & Membership Drive.”
Why a Pledge Drive?
- Direct Donation – Allows you to make a direct donation to Loma Ridge Elementary PTA.
- Better use of Resources – Allows PTA volunteers to concentrate on developing valuable enrichment programs to increase our children’s educational experience.
- Tax Benefits – All donations are tax deductible as Loma Ridge Elementary’s PTA is a non-profit organization.
- Company Match for Charitable Contributions – Before you make your donation, check with our employer about a matching gift program. If your employer has such a program all you need to do is request a matching gift form, fill it out and send it in (some are online and super simple to process). Then notify the PTA Treasurer when to expect the matching gift from your company.
How do I pledge?
- When: Starting today through October 30, 2020; but of course we will accept donations anytime of the year.
- Amount: Our goal is to have EACH FAMILY participate in our Loma Ridge Elementary PTA Pledge Drive. Any contribution amount is greatly appreciated and will make a big difference!
- Special Gift: All families who pledge will receive a printable certificate.
- How: Using our simple online http://LomaRidgePTA.org.
“All donations of any amount are greatly appreciated!”